Today is me and Matthew’s 8th Anniversary. (o:
For about a month now, I have been checking email, etc. on my MIL’s computer because Matthew has been basically locked in his office with our computer, studying for the Bar Exam.
Right now, he is taking the Bar in Atlanta (please pray for him today and tomorrow– the exam lasts for 2 days, 8 hours per day), and I have finally been able to upload the pictures that have been sitting on our camera for about a month.
We’ve had a few more Birthdays pass us by. R turned 4 on July 5th, and Oliver turned 2 on June 29th. I am now in my 6th month of pregnancy (23 weeks), and my belly is ever-expanding (I’ll try to get Matthew to take a picture in a couple days). Other than that, nothing really exciting to report. (o:
Here are a few pics from the last few weeks…
This little guy never stopped moving during the entire ultrasound, so many of our pictures are a blur. That may explain why I felt him so early on… I think he has been bouncing back and forth across my belly for four months now. I think I’ll have to get back into shape real fast after he’s born to keep up with him. (o:
These are the rules from Clare’s Tag~
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of the blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Here are my eight~
1. I have a strange habit of rubbing the flat part of my fingernail across my lip back and forth when I am just sitting idle. I think this is something left-over from when I sucked my thumb when I was little.
2. I swore that I would never live in the South, but I have been living here now for 8 years, and I don’t think I’ll ever leave.
3. I met Matthew on the internet.
4. Perry Ferrell once gave me a swig from his bottle of wine.
5. I was obsessed with Snoopy when I was little, and then later with Duran Duran.
6. I can skateboard and play pool.
7. I’m working on improving my bad posture.
8. I’m having a hard time thinking of anything else since I have done one of these before and I don’t want to repeat myself.
I will tag….. anyone that reads this who wants to be tagged.
And now the “A to Z Meme” from Holly. (I changed a couple of the questions that didn’t really make sense.)
A- Available or Taken? Taken
B- Best Friend: Matthew
C- Cake or Pie: pie
D- Drink of Choice: water
E- Essential Item: depends
F- Favorite Color: green (although I have many favorite colors and color combinations)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: neither
H- Hometown: Merrimack, NH
I- Indulgence: chocolate (It’s good for you, you know)
J- January or February: February, that’s when my birthday is
K- Kids: 2… one on the way
L- Life is incomplete without: Christ
M- Marriage Date: July 31, 1999
N- Number of Siblings? 2
O- Oranges or Apples? apples
P- Phobias/Fears: sometimes the dark when my imagination wanders
Q- Favorite Quote: not sure
R- Reasons to smile: my family
S- Season(ing): Fall (Cumin)
T- Tag Three: no
U- Unknown Fact About Me: see list above
V- Vegetarian or Meat: Meat
W- Worst Habit: I don’t know… feel free to help me out here
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds… looking forward to the one coming up!
Y- Your Favorite Foods: chicken, cereal, fruit
Z- Zodiac: That’s all a bunch of garbage