Well, I’ve been tagged all the way from Scotland by our blogger friend, Neil. He has shared with the internet world 5 things about himself that people generally would not know otherwise, and has now tagged me and four other people to do the same. My list is not quite as humorous as his is, but it will likely be equally as surprising.
1. When I was about 18 years old, I had a fire engine red mohawk (I never wore it up), and I used to have a nose ring, a belly-button ring, and my ears were pierced 7 times.
2. I have a tattoo of a baby fairy dragon hatching out of an egg on half of my back.
3. I became a Christian when I was 24, and God transformed just about everything about me inside and out.
4. I can play pool and skateboard, although the half pipe always scared me.
5. The sound of someone wiping a plastic tablecloth makes me want to rip my skin off.
I know… #5 is probably pretty shocking for you all. Maybe I’ve been a little too open.